Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why Am I Doing This?

Really, I asked myself this very question right now before I started out this blog. I don't post but once a month--twice a month if lucky--on my regular blog. So why start another blog right now?

The answer is simple: the other blog is about my life. That's boring. It's a good, happy life--thank you, Universe!--but it's not what interests me. What I find facinating in the world as we know it is food and wine. Therefore, it makes more sense to have a blog about these topics instead.

Alex, my beloved husband, told me I should have made the blog title, "Le Vin, Le Pain, et Le Fromage," and I understand why that was his suggestion. One major passion of mine has always been cheese. But hell, I figure that if this blog is about food and wine, cheese is included there. We'll be ok!

Welcome. Now let's all hope I have something interesting to say!

1 comment:

Joe said...

There. You are insane now.